Who doesn’t want an office with a view….. of the Clent Hills?
The Wassell Grove Business Centre and our 10 fully equipped Serviced Offices are located near the Clent Hills.
The Clent Hills lie 10 miles south-west of Birmingham city centre in Clent, north Worcestershire, England. The closest towns are Stourbridge
which border with the West Midlands region. The Clent Hills are a scenic set of hills featuring historic structures and seasonal nature walks and include Wychbury Hill, Clent Hill, and Walton Hill.
Serviced Offices take the stress out of locating and maintaining an office, and choosing an office space in our specific geographical location will also benefit you and your team.
Lovely rural location
- With views from the offices of the Clent Hills and surrounding countryside, we optimise the natural light which can help reduce eyestrain, headaches and blurred vision which results from prolonged use of PCs at work and reduce productivity. It is also believed that the wellbeing of employees improves with time spent amongst nature.
- During the spring and summer months, groups of our tenants are often seen “netwalking” on the hills and local footpaths. We actively encourage our own staff and our tenants to take full advantage of walks during their lunch breaks, as this often results in greater business benefits through reduced stress levels and greater productivity. With a selection of spectacular walks and not only that, a number of attractions nearby to bring families along to at the weekends including The Falconry Centre in Hagley, Waseley Hills Country Park, orienteering and geocaching and horse riding trails from the Walton Hill car park.
Forget the Stressful Commute
- During the global pandemic over the past 12 months, it appears that larger businesses can function successfully without their entire workforce having to travel into inner-city offices. Overall, the UK lockdown restrictions have shown that employers and employees are open to change and can work effectively remotely. This is great news although, as a result of this, many employees have come to realise that the daily commute no longer suits them. In many cases, employees have stated that they are seeing positive effects of remote working on their individual wellbeing such as improved focus on daily tasks, better work-home life balance, and much less time wasted travelling on the tube, train or in stressful commuter traffic.
- The YouGov survey of 2,592 British adults revealed 31% thought businesses should start asking them to return to the office, whereas 41% said workers should not be encouraged to return, and 22% were unsure. So is a serviced office like ours a solution to this? Workers can work remotely based in on of our Serviced Office Spaces or at one of our Dedicated Desks but not at the main head office premises. They would benefit from working amongst other people and the structure of attending an office but based in a rural location with a much shorter commute.
Additional Benefits at Wassell Grove
- Our offices have plenty of outdoor space and free parking removing the hassles and costs of inner city offices.
- We have recently upgrade the technology within the building to include a new VOIP telephone system and improved dedicated leased line for high speed broadband of 100/100Mb.
- As well as access to the local countryside, our offices are also within easy reach of the Midlands motorways and rail networks.
We realise that hobbies and interest outside of work are equally as important. Neighbouring businesses include Hagley Golf Club, Old Halesonians Rugby Club, Wassell Grove Fisheries and Campsite and Clent Nurseries.
- With over 25 businesses already associated with the Business Centre, you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded business people, entrepreneurs and freelancers to help support and grow your own business.
Make the right decision and choose a flexible, fully furnished Serviced Office in the beautiful rural location of the Clent Hills.
Find out more by calling us on 01562 881000 or email email@example.com to arrange a tour.